Sunday 25 December 2016

Christmas in Paris, France

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Hi Guys !!
First of all, let me wish you a very merry Christmas if you are celebrating ! Or awesome holidays if you are not celebrating Christmas. I am myself not really celebrating, but the holiday season is my favorite time of the year and I really enjoy the Christmas lights, ornaments, carols, food, etc... It's like being a kid again !!

So I thought today I'd share with you Christmas decorations of the department store the "Galeries Lafayette" in Paris. These decorations are not from this year but from 2014. Yes, I know, I am a bit late, but I didn't like that much the decorations of this year and I think it would be really stupid to let these pictures rot into my computer.

So I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do ! And I have an extra gift that I made for you at the end of the post !

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Christmas Ornaments in Paris

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting !