Thursday 29 June 2017

Nase Maso - Prague, Czech Republic

Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic

Hi guys,

As you might have already noticed, I am a big foodie! Hence, I do not miss an opportunity to try the local foods and specialities of the countries I'm visiting.

In last November, I've been to Prague in Czech Republic and I was looking for spots where I could enjoy a nice meal. I stumbled upon a really good blog : "Taste Of Prague" which gives great address and organizes food tours. After reading different posts, I chose to try "Nase Maso", a butchery // food joint.

Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic

It was honestly the best place where I ate in Prague. The place was crowded and people kept coming inside for a quick bite. Everything is fresh and home-made. I ordered one of the specials, a meatloaf and my boyfriend picked a hamburger with cheese. I prefered the hamburger but the meatloaf was also delicious. You can check the pics of what we ordered at the end of the post. Prices were really affordable, we paid 275 CZK (less than 11€) for both dishes.

Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic


What I really liked :

  • the taste, the food was really tasty and I'd advice anyone to try this place,
  • the affordable prices,
  • the atmosphere,
  • the location which is in the center of Prague.
Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic

What I didn't like :

  • it's a bit crowded, so you'll have to queue for a while,
  • you'll also have to wait for your food, and I had my order 5/10 minutes before my boyfriend's,
  • you'll have to eat standing and "fight" to be at a shared table..
Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic

How to get there :
Nase Maso :
Dlouhá 39 //110 00 // PRAGUE
The closest metro is "Náměstí Republiky"(line B).
Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic

Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic

Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic

Nase Maso // Prague, Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting !